Friday, October 26, 2007

Prisons

Prisons aren't only jail cells in correctional institutions.
You can be a prisoner in your own home...or, for that matter, in your own mind.
Though the world is beginning to realize that the word homosexual isn't a bad word; still many help keep people of that identity locked in the closet of their minds.
I've had numerous individuals question their sexual preference and ask me if they might be gay. That's a question I've yet to answer; for I have no way of knowing. I wouldn't dare suggest one way or the other. I have no right. Its answer lies within their own heart.
I don't like to see or hear of anyone quarreling inside the prison walls of their mind about their sexual identity. Been there, done that. It is indeed a hellhole of agony.
If you struggle with yourself...there's freedom through God. Pray and ask for guidance. YES, positively, God listens to the prayers of homosexuals. Don't let anyone, not a single solitary soul, convince you differently.
But never argue with an idiot either. They'll drag you down to their level and keep you a prisoner within the confines of your human vessel, tethering their negative energy to you like a kite's tail.
Courteously, thank them for their opinion and move away as fast as you can. Cut the kite's tail and RUN my friend.
So, how do you know if you're gay? You just know...same as a straight person knows they're attracted to the opposite sex.
But no one can answer that question for you. Nor should they...

No comments: