Monday, November 12, 2007

Returning to Rockwell takes off running

I'm so excited...finally my new novel 'Returning to Rockwell' is off and running. Look it up on Amazon.com. They're the first to release it. It should be available at most online book stores within the next month, but it's a Christmas story and ripe for the season. I write under my own name, Helen 'Taylor' Little.
Sure it's main character is a lesbian, but that's not all she's about. I think you'll like her once you get to know her, her family and friends.
A genteel Lady with southern grace. A smalltown girl's charm and wit.
Irish heritage lights her family tree. Dana Lynne O'Malley invites you to travel with her on an amazing adventure.
I appreciate all my readers. May my story warm the cockles of yer heart...
"Top of the day to ye!"

2 comments:

Shadi said...

Dear Tylor
iam so happy that u are happy.
very beautiful cover ,iam sure its content is even more beautiful.
it reminds me of winter.

Helen Taylor Little said...

Dear Shadi,
See dreams come true!!!
Thank you for sharing my happiness.
I wanted to keep the cover simple and seasonal. In December we celebrate Christmas, so the cover is ftting.
I look forward to you reading it.