Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Have You Discovered Your Purpose?


A very special friend of mine over in Iran is making me a white woolly scarf. This is a picture of what she's accomplished so far. Going to be beautiful, isn't it? Fortunately for me, she has it surrounding my latest novel, 'Returning to Rockwell.'
So many of us have all these hidden talents. No,my friend isn't going to be a weaver, knitter, or tailor.
She's going to be a vessel for God in spreading His magnificent LOVE and Purpose for our lives.
She's shy about all the terrific attributes she possesses. Actually she hasn't recognized her flair to fulfill these vast tasks, but God has. He molded her especially for this valuable work.
Don't let internal dialogue drag you into the past or future. Focus on the present. Be a part of each divine moment. LIVE!!!!!
Christ always leads us in a triumphal procession. Stay in step, but should you stumble, His arms will catch you.
Don't forget your prayers. Even our thoughts are prayers, so if it's too small for prayer, then it's too small to worry about. Move on from any unacceptable minute circumstances. They don't pay rent, so kick them out and let God's positive energy flow through your life.
Yep, there's challenges in finding and keeping FAITH. But once attained, we can change the world.
Never miss the opportunity to help a stranger, or a friend, or a family member. God promises to return it back to you in ways you've never imagined. I'm living proof.

I dreamed of being a writer since I was a little fart. That dream never left me, but I selected a more lucrative career path for many years, before God showed me, or perhaps shook me back in line with my purpose. I was created by our Creator to write, to share His Almighty Love with others. And, you know what? I may be a starving artist, but I'm a happy one.
WHY? Because I've discovered my purpose...

James 1: 5-6 "If any of you lacks wisdom, he/she should ask God,...but when he/she asks, he/she must believe and not doubt."

1 comment:

Shadi said...

Dearest Aunt Taylor,
I just can't imagine how would my life even look like without finding you as my dearest aunt!
You are such a dear soul. The purity of your heart truly amazes me. I thank you for taking the time to look deeply inside another human being . The fact that the human being you decided to look into was me bears little relevance to the value of the fact itself in my eyes. To take a long thoughtful gae into another's soul requires effort and a certain depth of character.Hence, i Thank you for being the person who reminded me that there are still souls in this world who love humanity enough to actually stop and cherish it.

The quotation that ypu mentioned from Bible is amazing. I love Bible too. I've read the translation of Bible.,but I wish to read it in English.that is its original language. I firmly believe sometimes translation takes away the soul of a text.
I hope you read Kuran too. I plan to send you a copy of Holy Kuran. iam sure you're gonna like it.