Friday, May 2, 2008

Don't let your dreams get lost!

Confucius say, " Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."
External voices, opinions and judgments by others can hide our dreams far beneath the sea, if we allow those critical words of others to swamp our sailboat.
Tune them out and listen to God. After all, He's the maker of your dreams.
Expect the seeds of growth from your heart; the place of greatest wisdom. The place where God lives.
Everything has beauty - look for it - look until it flourishes in front of you. Trust me...it's there; if we've not allowed the attitudes of others to blind us.
Take a solitary walk with God around the neighborhood. Say, "Hello" to all you meet with a genuine smile spread across your face. Most likely you'll get one back.
Or take a hike in the woods and cuddle close to nature. Enjoy its wonders. Just you and God. He has some special words for you...but you must be quite and listen. Listen with your heart. ( Might take some practice; it did for me.)
I'm just wondering Lord, how many times I've let fear keep me from moving toward experiences in my life that could help me grow and be my best?
Choose to walk in FAITH, my friend and no one can swamp your sailboat and hide your dreams far beneath the sea. Reclaim your God given dreams!
But if you need any help...I'm an excellent swimmer.
We're all riders on this earth together...
May your weekend be filled with celestial beauty.
Peace and Light across our great lands, made especially for us by the hands of Our God.
Eternal Love,
Taylor

2 comments:

Shadi said...

wonderful ad always and very true indeed!!
waiting for ur new inspiring notes.

Helen Taylor Little said...

Thanks! I'm getting ready to do that now.
Hope you enjoy.
Fee Amanillah...
Love,
Aunt Taylor